Tu Lan cave system 2Days – Treckking and Caving
Tour Code: IGT-CAV-16
Duration: 2Days / 1 Night
Price: From US$ 160 – 430/ Pax
Tu Lan cave system is located at Tan Hoa Village, Minh Hoa District, in Quang Binh. It is about 70km North West of Phong Nha. This area of mountains, rivers and valleys has formed many caves. The beautiful stalagmites and stalactites inside the caves, small waterfalls and underground rivers make Tu Lan a unique place for adventure cavers. A picture of Hang Ken was rated as the best photo on National Geographic Magazine in 2011. You will experience trekking and camping in the jungle, caving, a chance for animal watching and fishing in the river. The trekking distance is about 7km and there are 2 moderate hills. An unforgettable adventure is waiting for you!
Tour starts at 07:00am from Phong Nha and finishes around 17:00pm at Phong Nha town.
Highlights: Primary forest; Tu Lan Cave; Hung Ton Cave; To Mo valley; Kim Cave; Ken cave and waterfall; Night fishing; Overnight in jungle.
Trekking gear: Helmet, trekking boots (wet and dry trek), trekking pole, headlight, hammock, sleeping bag.
Hung Ton Cave
Day 1: Phong Nha -Tan Hoa-Hung Ton Cave – Tu Lan (L, D)
- 08:00 Depart from Phong Nha to Tan Hoa Village by vehicle
- 09:30 Arrive at trekking point at Tan Hoa village
- 10:30-12:00 Visit Hung Ton Cave, To Mo Valley
- 12:-13:00 Lunch at To Mo Waterfall
- 13:00-15:00 Arrive at Campsite in front of Ken Cave
- 15:00-17:00 Prepare camping, swimming at Ken waterfall
- 18:00 Enjoy a tasty dinner
- 20:00 Overnight at campsite in front of Tu Lan Cave – A beautiful beach in front of the cave
Day 2: Tu Lan Cave – Hang Kim Cave – Phong Nha (B, L)
- 07:00 – Breakfast:
- 08:00-09:00- Explore Kim Cave, recently discovered, with waterfalls and climbing fish.
- 09:00-10:00- Visit Tu Lan dry Cave and waterfall on the way
- 10:00-13:00- Trek back to Tan Hoa Village
- 13:00-14:00- Lunch at local restaurant in Tan Hoa
- 14:30 – Car pick-up and transfer to Phong Nha
Land price per person (PRIVATE Tour):
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9-12 pax||Note|
||430||250||216||185||160||Extra porter is US$20/Day|
- Picnic lunches
- Breakfast (at the cave)
- Entrance fees
- Trekking gear
- Tour guide
- Porter (3 Pax share 1 porter)
- Transportation (during the tour at Phong Nha)
- Hotel (Before and after the tour)
- Breakfast and dinner before and after the tour
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Contact us: Indochina Grand Tour Corporation
Address: # 20 – Thai Thinh II Str – Dong Da Dist – Hanoi – Vietnam